Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a photo of one of the front seat. It looked like it was maybe galvanized grey and sky grey, or whatever they call it; but it looked like it had contrasting orange stitching on one panel, and not the entire cushion.

Does anyone know the scheme of contrasting stitching? Is it related to exterior color? Is it only available on one interior? Is it just on certain panels? Is anything else coordinated with it such as the steering wheen stitching?

Thanks.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Mine has the light gray interior and the seats have the orange stitching.

The car is white. There's no rhyme or reason on the color scheme for the stitching that I can tell.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
My Premier with "Dark Galvanized/Sky Cool Gray" leather seats has red/orange contrast stitching around the perimeter of the seats... it's really sharp.

I've gotten a lot of compliments on the look of the interior.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What about just galvanized grey? Any contrasting stitching there?

It's funny, the Bolt brochure doesn't show contrasting stitching on any of them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes, the galvanized gray leather seats in the Premier also has the red/orange stitching. I like how they look on their own, but it doesn't match anything else on the car unless it's the orange or red color bodies. If they wanted contrast stitching, it should have been blue to match the interior accent lighting and the Bolt EV badging.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, the galvanized gray leather seats in the Premier also has the red/orange stitching. I like how they look on their own, but it doesn't match anything else on the car unless it's the orange or red color bodies. If they wanted contrast stitching, it should have been blue to match the interior accent lighting and the Bolt EV badging.
Thanks! This scores points for orange or red exteriors. It's sort of an electric GTI vibe. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Premier with "Dark Galvanized/Sky Cool Gray" leather seats has red/orange contrast stitching around the perimeter of the seats... it's really sharp.

I've gotten a lot of compliments on the look of the interior.
Rob, Rob, Rob, ... are you sure you don't want to post a close up exterior pic with the driver's door open?

Ok. Please! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts