Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first quote I got was $500. Sound about right?

Are there any Bolt features that are dependent on the windshield that I should take into account?

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Are there any Bolt features that are dependent on the windshield that I should take into account?
Possible camera calibrations depending on options.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The first quote I got was $500. Sound about right?

I just replaced my windshield last week
there are different models available in the market from $250 all the way to $800 for the LT model
And for the LT model since there is no line keeping camera you do not need to worry about bolt features BUT
As everyone knows whenever there is a possibility of stealing or scamming, china never loses that opportunity.
unfortunately, in this case, there are some Chinese crapy windshield for chevy Bolt available in the market
My Geico insurance paid for my windshield replacement since many insurances always go with the cheapest possible option
I ended up with one of those Chinese counterfeits I will attach a picture so you can see by yourself
I tried to replace it because they told me maybe this one is defective but NOP THEY ARE ALL BAD
so try to stay with original one or at least test your windshield before installation
as you can see in this video it is not really reliable look to black car wheels
I did some research behind that low-quality Chinese company seems like they just start to make that crap here in the USA

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts