Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
I guess you would have needed to park somewhere regardless.

Your tale has me reminiscing about sleeping on picnic tables, during cross country motorcycle rides. It was always so cold. I would keep my riding suit and helmet on, and I am tall enough to be assumed male. No one ever bothered me. But I always expected a cop鈥檚 flashlight in my eyes, every time a car stopped nearby.

You won鈥檛 be cold and the cops already know you鈥檙e there. It鈥檚 downright luxurious right? Lol!

Registered
I thought it was just a life reference. There is always that one guy. I call him the party sucker. He is always the first guest to arrive and you struggle to make conversation. When the other guests arrive, he sucks all the positive energy out of the room. People leave early just to get away. You rack your brains trying to figure out how not to invite him, but someone always posts on Facebook that you are having a party and he just shows up, and you can鈥檛 figure out how to turn him away from your door, so you stop having parties.

I think this is why we have all gotten old and boring. We are lying low to avoid the party sucker.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts