Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Ever since the CyberTruck reveal, I've gone from thinking that thing was hideous and stupid, to the style really growing on me and seeing the utility of it. It's the Tesla I'd take if I were willing to spend that kind of money on a vehicle.

Hopefully with the Y release, there will be a good used market for the other models. I'd be interested in any of them if the price were right. Will be interesting to see how sales do in the US with no federal tax credit.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Hopefully with the Y release, there will be a good used market for the other models. I'd be interested in any of them if the price were right.
I also wish that would be the case, but I doubt it....

Demand is still very high for Model 3, four to seven week wait time from day of order. No "local" inventory available either. Asking prices for used 2017 Model 3's are close to or even higher in some cases than the price of a brand new 2020 Model 3. I think it's going to stay like that for a long time.

Model X used asking prices are still $50K + (for 2016 model), don't see that going down any time soon because these are $100K vehicles when new.

Model S is the only Tesla with some flexibility on used pricing because of the age of the vehicle. They have shown some battery degradation since some are going on 7yrs old now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts