Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Bolt Owners,

New member here, getting ready to talk to dealers in the MD suburbs of D.C. Thanks for the ton of great information found here, extremely helpful! I am almost ready to go.

Does anyone have experience (good or bad) with dealers in the Rockville, MD area? Service experiences to share?

Greatly appreciate any thoughts via the forum or PMs.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I bought at Fitzgerald Auto Mall in Frederick, MD. (K. Tomich). Despite their knowing that I was taking the Bolt 350 miles away and that I would not be using their service department, I was treated fairly and promptly. As an aside, I have had NO problems with my Bolt over the 4500 miles I have driven it. (Don't know that the dealership gets credit for this - may just be fortuitous.)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I got my Bolt from Fitzgerald Auto Mall in Frederick. Overall the experience was very good, one price no haggle policy. While they offered service upgrades when I said no that was it; no pressure sales. They also worked with me to get my title work done very quickly so I could get my PA registration in order to get my PA rebate application in before the deadline (which has since been extended). They also maintain an inventory online so you can see what they have in stock. http://www.fitzmall.com/inventory/SearchResults

·
Registered
10 Posts
I purchased from Len Stoler in Warminster and was happy with the experience. I researched dealers within 3 hours of my NE Pennsylvania home and they had the best price. I had to drive down to make the purchase and they delivered the car (2:45 hours away) to me a few days later.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the advice, all. I'll update you with my own experience after I pull the trigger.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...and Jim Fallston Md. wins the recommendation prize. Dealers in MD had good selection but not precisely what I wanted. Didn't really want to cross the bridge (you DMV folks know what I mean) and was going to go with my second choice color. Then the Koons Tysons sales rep texts me with pics of an Artic Blue just off the truck. A few emails and texts later, found myself saying goodbye to my 2011 328xi and hello to a new Bolt. Have it on trickle charge until I get some Level 2 installation estimates over the next few weeks. Looking forward to being part of the auto industry disruption curve just building steam.

2017 Chevy Bolt EV Premier *
Exterior: Artic Blue Metallic
Interior: Dark Galvanized/Sky Cool
Build: 8/2017
DCFC, Infotainment Package, Driver Confidence II Package*

·
Registered
70 Posts
Congrats on the new Bolt. Are you going to be able to bring the new baby to the Poolesville show? iirc there is a Bosch EVSE on the list of giveaways to get you your level 2.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh man, that's the weekend I am out of town. Thanks for the heads-up even so.

·
Registered
355 Posts
...and Jim Fallston Md. wins the recommendation prize. Dealers in MD had good selection but not precisely what I wanted. Didn't really want to cross the bridge (you DMV folks know what I mean) and was going to go with my second choice color. Then the Koons Tysons sales rep texts me with pics of an Artic Blue just off the truck. A few emails and texts later, found myself saying goodbye to my 2011 328xi and hello to a new Bolt. Have it on trickle charge until I get some Level 2 installation estimates over the next few weeks. Looking forward to being part of the auto industry disruption curve just building steam.

2017 Chevy Bolt EV Premier *
Exterior: Artic Blue Metallic
Interior: Dark Galvanized/Sky Cool
Build: 8/2017
DCFC, Infotainment Package, Driver Confidence II Package*

Glad I could help, Congrats and good luck with your new ride. If anyone else is looking in the area Heritage Owings Mills is showing $4,500.00 off msrp online.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts