Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On page 146 of the Owners Manual, it discusses three different display colors: orange, blue, and black.

Does this setting influence the Ambient Instrument Panel Lighting on the Premier, or is this light strip only blue?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I think the LED light strip stays blue and the setting changes the instrument panel only. Would be odd to have it in black at night.

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
It seem like it would be an easy and pretty cool software update to just give us a color wheel so we could pick any color of the rainbow we wanted for those screens.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It seem like it would be an easy and pretty cool software update to just give us a color wheel so we could pick any color of the rainbow we wanted for those screens.
Yes, and changing the fiber-optic strip should be an easy change too. (They do it on the Camaro.)

It's not that these things are important, but their lack of attention to them makes me hope they didn't rush it too fast.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is the dashboard blue LED light strip (from the Premier) prewired into all Bolts?
It seems like it would be... if yes;
Anyone know if it's a simple cable connection or fuse?

·
Registered
2 Posts
YES! This would be wonderful...it annoys me that the stitching on the seats is red but the lights and EV emblems are blue...insignificant, I know, but OCD won't let me ignore it. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts