1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a feel that it had some ordering to it. Next cars to be available were at the top in the "In transit" queue. But idk, maybe someone had more insight

·
Registered
3 Posts
Despite what Chevrolet.com showed, every dealer I talked to had practically nothing in stock. One dealer had a grand total of 3 - yes, three - new vehicles available. They also had about 20 of the 2022 Bolts sitting around, already reserved with deposits, but they couldn't be sold as they were waiting for new batteries.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The three Chevy dealers in my area had inventory totally unrelated to the website lists. Toyota, Hyundai, Jeep - all the same story. I have been looking at EVs since May and most cars in my area are sold before they arrive on the lot. I went to a dealership earlier this week and they had received 9 Bolts the night before. Eight of the cars had been pre sold and I bought the remaining Ice Blue Metallic Bolt. Drove it home this afternoon!

·
Registered
800 Posts
The three Chevy dealers in my area had inventory totally unrelated to the website lists. Toyota, Hyundai, Jeep - all the same story. I have been looking at EVs since May and most cars in my area are sold before they arrive on the lot. I went to a dealership earlier this week and they had received 9 Bolts the night before. Eight of the cars had been pre sold and I bought the remaining Ice Blue Metallic Bolt. Drove it home this afternoon!
Pictures!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts