Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there an OMG handle on the driver's side?

On my current and previous cars, I was able to replace the handle with a flip-down sunglasses holder and I'm betting that the Aveo one fits the bolt.

·
Super Moderator
2,067 Posts
Is there an OMG handle on the driver's side?

On my current and previous cars, I was able to replace the handle with a flip-down sunglasses holder and I'm betting that the Aveo one fits the bolt.
Nope, just front passenger side.

There are coat hanger hooks in the rear on both sides.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I think it's the handle that your passenger pulls when they say "Holy **** you can spin the wheels on the Bolt ?!" I often refer to it as the Holy s*** handle :)

·
Super Moderator
2,561 Posts
I think it's the handle that your passenger pulls when they say "Holy **** you can spin the wheels on the Bolt ?!" I often refer to it as the Holy s*** handle :)
F yeah! And it would be a whole lot easier to drift in the curves if it were RWD! Are you listening GM??!!

Never mind me. I was just then dreaming about my electric Corvette convertible. I hope I live long enough, because unlike many EV enthusiasts, I like to drive. The trend nowadays is towards making everybody passengers, or worse yet, customers of Johnny Cab.

·
Registered
55 Posts
F yeah! And it would be a whole lot easier to drift in the curves if it were RWD! Are you listening GM??!!

Never mind me. I was just then dreaming about my electric Corvette convertible. I hope I live long enough, because unlike many EV enthusiasts, I like to drive. The trend nowadays is towards making everybody passengers, or worse yet, customers of Johnny Cab.

I'm in the same boat as you man, but unfortunately, the push for everyone to become "passengers" is real heavy. That's the goal. Having everyone as a passenger will apparently significantly decrease the amount of accidents on the road so our hopes of some great drivers EV (that's achievable), is pretty slim. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts