Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting a Service required warning with the messages "Check Left Rear Parking Lamp", Check Right Rear Parking Lamp" and High Voltage Charging System.

What do these codes and messages mean? The first message appeared after I could not shift the car out of Parking some time ago. I was able to subsequently shift the car to reverse but the light stayed on.

What do these error codes and messages mean?

Gautham

·
Registered
117 Posts
I am getting a Service required warning with the messages "Check Left Rear Parking Lamp", Check Right Rear Parking Lamp" and High Voltage Charging System.

What do these codes and messages mean? The first message appeared after I could not shift the car out of Parking some time ago. I was able to subsequently shift the car to reverse but the light stayed on.

What do these error codes and messages mean?

Gautham
Problem + Warranty = Dealer

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The dealer asked if the car is driving OK and when i said yes, asked me not to worry about it and they would take care of it during the next service which is later this week. The messages i get now are slightly different - "Check Rear Left Parking Lamp" and Check Right Left Parking Lamp

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
The dealer asked if the car is driving OK and when i said yes, asked me not to worry about it and they would take care of it during the next service which is later this week. The messages i get now are slightly different - "Check Rear Left Parking Lamp" and Check Right Left Parking Lamp
Sure better than my old Jaguar where you would find out if one of the rear tail lights went out when the analog clock stopped. Lucas wiring. Aka, prince of darkness.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.