Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took the he bolt to the Lincoln Nebraska Earth Day. It was a great day. Partly cloudy and 65 degrees. Lots of people interested in the Bolt. Not knowing that one existed in NE. Also a lot more people looking at the roadster and the 2017 90d next to me. I looked at them also. Very nice cars. The roadster was the 60 th one made. Very cool. Was nice to show off the ev for people that didn't know what it was on Earth Day. Good times.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Admittedly, I'd be looking at a Roadster too is one was parked nearby. :D

Were people not familiar with the Bolt in general or did they think it wasn't on sale in Nebraska yet?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Admittedly, I'd be looking at a Roadster too is one was parked nearby.

Were people not familiar with the Bolt in general or did they think it wasn't on sale in Nebraska yet?
They didn't think it was available but the local Chevy dealer had a Volt there so they thought it was the dealers. The guy who owned the tesla's was excited to see the bolt also. I think I have arrange to drive the roadster while he drives my Bolt some after noon. !!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Swapping the Bolt for the Roadster for a day sounds like a great fair trade ;) I would love to get in one of those... but I have heard they may be bringing it back?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts