Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm new to the forum. I've been driving an EV since 2013, first a Leaf, now a Bolt. I will never drive an ICE auto again - if I can help it! I believe that electric vehicles are the future of transportation, coupled with self-driving and ride sharing technologies, and powered renewable energy they will revolutionize the transportation industry. I love the fact that EV's are a superior substitute for ICE vehicles for most uses, and will reach cost parity in mid 2020's. The high efficiency of the electric motor compared with the Sterling engine, will significantly reduce energy consumption for vehicles, and eliminate air pollution (if 100% renewable energy powered). Thanks Chevy for seriously investing in EV technology. I love my Bolt!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome to the Renaissance :)

I can't wait for more CSA DCFC stations to get built in the Midwest so I can take a trip down to Missouri and Oklahoma from Michigan, then the future really will be here now!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I have had a similar feeling about ICE cars ... once I tried the Bolt sometime in April, I knew I was going to have an electric car within 1-2 months.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts