Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has tried to create an Electrify America account recently? I have tried the last couple of days, I get to the point of entering my credit card info and it refuses to let me proceed any further. I don't get any messages at all, it spins for a couple seconds and just returns me back to the credit card entry screen. Am I doing something wrong?...

·
Registered
291 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has tried to create an Electrify America account recently? I have tried the last couple of days, I get to the point of entering my credit card info and it refuses to let me proceed any further. I don't get any messages at all, it spins for a couple seconds and just returns me back to the credit card entry screen. Am I doing something wrong?...
Are you using the app or the website?

I haven't tried recently, but one dumb thing about EA was that their passwords can't contain most special characters. It'll let you create an account with a 'bad' password, but you won't be able to log in.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For the life of me I can't find a way to create an account on the website. I was trying the app, I had thought the password I was using was invalid so I tried a simpler one and that didn't work either.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've run into things like that and after a lot of head scratching and a call to the CC company, discovered that they were the culprit for whatever reason and once they "released" the account it worked fine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tried another CC, same results. I guess I can call Capital One, might try calling Electrify America first and see if they can help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts