Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
121 - 123 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier, 2021 Audi e-tron Prestige , 2017 Porsche 911 Turbo S
252 Posts
They they need a 50 page disclaimer when they announce free charging. LOL
This reminds me of those Krispy Kreme e-gift cards. Only valid at company owned stores and not at franchises. Meaning, not worth the paper/ink it's printed on.
Something like that lol.
to be honest I’m not sure if this going to a trend with EA operating sites like this but I wish they would.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Got 2 years free 30 min sessions with the Polestar 2. Nice perk and found some a few miles from home and there is 3 150kW chargers. The car can handle that in should charge in 30 mins.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
Receied an email today from EA:
"Charging with us this Earth Day? You should.
Visit one of 740+ participating Electrify America ultra-fast charging station on Earth Day and receive a free charging session.*No promo code needed—just pull up, plug in, and get going.
*Limited time offer. Electrify America reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer valid in the United States between 12:01 a.m. EST on 4/22/2022 and 3:00 a.m. EST on 4/23/22. Offer valid for select public chargers on the Electrify America network, excluding NYPA EVolve NY and APS-affiliated stations. On participating chargers all you need to do is plug-in and follow the prompts. At participating chargers, no promotion code is needed; simply plug-in and follow the charger’s on screen prompts. See www.electrifyamerica.com/earthday for excluded stations."

121 - 123 of 123 Posts