Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because I suffer routine CarPlay disconnects, I have learned the two-finger salute to reboot the entertainment system. When the system reboots, it also turns the A/C on, enables the Max defrost for the windshield, and changes the airflow to just the feet. It, of course, takes several button presses, while driving, to return everything to "normal," which for me is fan at 1 or 2, no A/C, airflow just top and center. Anyone else get this on reboot?

·
Registered
447 Posts
I did get this in my 2019. They replaced the radio under warranty and it has never happened again. I definitely recommend getting in to service and don't be afraid of the radio repair procedure (which does include some dash disassembly).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi twriter. Can you give us an update of what transpired after you took your car in to the Chevy Dealer for this issue? Also, you might want to read some additional threads on here: Infotainment Center Freezing, Infotainment screen/center glitches, Entertainment system rebooting itself, Lovely screen as the head unit crashed yet again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts