Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Bolt for over a year now and I've always had an occasional problem with the entertainment console rebooting itself when I start the car. I ignored it because it wasn't really bothering me. Besides, it was fun watching the 360 view and front camera at 35MPH since it looks like it's about 150MPH.

It seems to be happening more frequently. I feel like the frog in the water being slowly brought to a boil and it finally dawned on me that I actually have a problem.

Anything to do other than bring it to the dealer?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
do you have a phone plugged in? Just a theory of mine that plugged in phones cause more upsets.
Do you know about the two finger salute to reboot? (press and hold the physical home and fast forward buttons)
Some individuals have had their infotainment systems replaced under warranty. Start keeping records. Some items might be fixed at the dealer with flashing modules with updates.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you have a phone plugged in? Just a theory of mine that plugged in phones cause more upsets.
Do you know about the two finger salute to reboot? (press and hold the physical home and fast forward buttons)
Some individuals have had their infotainment systems replaced under warranty. Start keeping records. Some items might be fixed at the dealer with flashing modules with updates.
My phone is often, but not always plugged in.

I see a trip to the dealer in my future.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts