Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 2017 Premier while looking through the owners manual on page 161 for the infotainment system it shows the equalizer setting of Talk, Rock, Jazz, Pop, Country, Classical, Custom. On mine all it shows is Talk, Custom. Is the manual wrong or is there a setting to get these.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Page 161 also states: If equipped with Bose® premium audio, only Talk and Custom are available.
I thought we have the Bose Premium audio as we have 7 speaker including the subwoofer in the hatch on the premier while the LT only has the 6 no subwoofer.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also have the optional $485 Infotainment package—exclusive to the Premier—includes a seven-speaker Bose audio system, wireless charging, and two USB charging ports on the back of the center console for rear-seat passengers.This should be the Bose Premium audio unless Chevy cheaped out with the head unit.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Slightly off topic, but if you're listening to music via Android Auto (may be the same case for CarPlay too), your Android Auto music app's built-in equalizer can offer more flexibility.

I have an LT with only 3 bands (bass, mid, treble) but if I use the Android Auto music app MD Player, I have 5-band equalizer. I'm sure there are others apps that may have even 7-band ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts