Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I have joined most forums for the ICE vehicles that I have owned through the years. For them, the 'elephant in the room-grenade' topic was, what is the best oil. Other topics, such as gasoline, oil and air filters, were close as well, but oil, itself, always stole the show. Invariably starting a hail storm of comments.

I thought that was going to miss those, but, I found the equivalent topic here. What is the best way to charge our cars? And many forms of that same question. It has that same 'elephant in the room-grenade' effect.

Thanks for keeping me entertain, and a reason to keep the popcorn handy.

btw---Still love my Bolt.

·
Registered
918 Posts
What you'll find here is the Bolt is so dead-nuts reliable and requires so little maintenance, in order to have conversations, many owners will spend time discussing details which would go unremarked on lesser vehicles.

The good news is the members here are the best educated, most literate, most reasonable group of owners anywhere. (The occasional non-owner with strong opinions on the Bolt is the inexplicable outlier.)

jack vines

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
redpoint5
Chevy Bolt EV Forum
We’re the Largest Chevy Bolt EV Online Community and Owner's Club. Join to discuss sport mode, reviews, battery range and charging!
Full Forum Listing