Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, welcome to ChevyBolt.org. We encourage you to register to engage in conversations about your Bolt.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you manage to snag the offer from Chevrolet for free DC fast charging from EVgo? I tried one of our local DC fast chargers at a Dunkin Donuts, and it was indeed free. No fees, no charge for electricity. Pity its only good for 6 months in the winter. Apparently, this offer was only good for the first 100 registrants.

Registered
Did you manage to snag the offer from Chevrolet for free DC fast charging from EVgo? I tried one of our local DC fast chargers at a Dunkin Donuts, and it was indeed free. No fees, no charge for electricity. Pity its only good for 6 months in the winter. Apparently, this offer was only good for the first 100 registrants.
Hadn't heard about free CCS/DC fast charging offer for Chevrolet owners by EVgo. Is that nationwide for local areas? Please provide more information, such as a web link to the announcement. Thanks.

Premium Member

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hadn't heard about free CCS/DC fast charging offer for Chevrolet owners by EVgo. Is that nationwide for local areas? Please provide more information, such as a web link to the announcement. Thanks.
It came from Chevrolet, and was open to the first 100 takers who signed up. It was a direct web link that led to the EVgo web site, and there was a code in the email from Chevrolet. No point in posting it here, it won't work now, I am sure. I had just spent some time this summer charging on a long distance trip. I figured I had been targeted as a result of my EVgo usage, but maybe not... who knows what these guys get up to tracking our activities???? Its a bit scary. Chevrolet knows everywhere I drive my car, whether or not my Bolt is working right, and so on.... geez.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.