Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought 17' bolt about 3 years ago and it has 46k miles on it. A few weeks ago I noticed that the GOM shows a range of 80 miles after full charge, which I attributed to the fact that car was mostly siting in the garage and slowly discharging. I became concerned after I indeed got only about 80 miles before the green bars were all gone. Fully recharged and showed 80 miles range again. So I took it to the dealership and was told they will replace the battery. It should take a week for the parts and install. I'll see if they only replace a module or the whole thing.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
I bought 17' bolt about 3 years ago and it has 46k miles on it. A few weeks ago I noticed that the GOM shows a range of 80 miles after full charge, which I attributed to the fact that car was mostly siting in the garage and slowly discharging. I became concerned after I indeed got only about 80 miles before the green bars were all gone. Fully recharged and showed 80 miles range again. So I took it to the dealership and was told they will replace the battery. It should take a week for the parts and install. I'll see if they only replace a module or the whole thing.
You won the lottery!

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Ours was built 12/16, and we have a whole group of cells that have always been lower than the others. We would be where you are in a year, before COVID-!9. Now it may be four years.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Let us know if You get a 66Kwh pack?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts