Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi:
New here.
Wondering what colors will be available?
I've only seen the silver color and too bright concept orange color for the Bolt. Even the grey CES Vegas ones.
But i like blue, so did a bit of photoshop work to make a blue one with a bit darker tint to the windows.
Enjoy.

p.s. did not know how to do full size.

Attachments

·
Registered
639 Posts
That blue you showed was great but it doesn't look along the lines of what I typically see of EV's.

Although the Volt has something similar, there's just something about it being a compact EV that doesn't fit the mold.

·
Registered
428 Posts
The blue on the Volt looks more realistic and better than the blue you photo shopped. I think its a bit lighter and also more metallic. I think the metallic finish is going to be pretty standard across the range of colors there are to choose from.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yeah. It's amazing what a difference colors can make in a car's personality. On the Kia Soul EV, the difference is between it looking Hello Kitty cute & feminine to macho & sporty. The red & black two-tone on that car looks cool.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Wow, Iridescent Pearl Tricoat is one of the nicest white colors I have seen in a while. Still neutral but so much depth to it. I'd actually consider that.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Maybe Chevy will release the available colors soon so they can draw the EV market attention back to themselves after the Tesla reveal.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How is that relevant to a discussion on color?

Just curious why you are wondering?

Was an exterior relevant question, maybe on in the wrong place.
sorry.
should i have started a exterior: length thread just to ask this :)?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Impressive blue you did with photoshop! If that was the real deal, I have no doubt but to get that :)

Looks similiar to that, except this is the volt and also the blue in your photoshop is a bit matte?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts