Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Glad to see there's a forum for this highly-anticipated car. I currently drive a 2011 Hyundai Sonata Turbo. Nice car, but not quite the fuel miser I was hoping for. The short range of EVs was the one thing that was keeping me from buying one, and the Tesla Model S is simply out of my budget. I think my next car is going to be between the Bolt and the Model 3. What does everyone else currently drive here?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I drive a 2013 Volt. Our other car is a 2008 Dodge Caravan which we're looking to replace in the next couple of years, and we don't necessarily need a 7+ seater. Currently considering Pacifica Hybrid, Bolt, Model 3 or Y.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Did you by any chance see the new Hyundai IONIQ hybrid? From what I can make of it, it's a good alternative to EV's like the Bolt and others that will soon appear in the segment.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah. I've seen pics and some specs of the Ioniq. Not sure I want another Hyundai. It's been OK, but not perfect. I think I'm ready to try another brand. It will be interesting to see what Kia and Hyundai do with EVs, considering the major EV battery suppliers are LG and Samsung, both Korean companies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts