Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an all black Bolt Lt 2 weeks ago and Im loving it. A little disappointed that I have found that they removed the mp4 play back features that would be handy while charging on a trip. Supper happy to have it though. I have been an automotive technician for over 20 years and specialize in automotive electrical systems and programming. Hopefully I can be a help if any one has questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought an all black Bolt Lt 2 weeks ago and Im loving it. A little disappointed that I have found that they removed the mp4 play back features that would be handy while charging on a trip. Supper happy to have it though. I have been an automotive technician for over 20 years and specialize in automotive electrical systems and programming. Hopefully I can be a help if any one has questions.
Was it new or used?

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
I have been an automotive technician for over 20 years and specialize in automotive electrical systems and programming. Hopefully I can be a help if any one has questions.
If you find a way to mirror a phone onto the center screen, without having to hack my phone, you will have friend for life. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I plan to do alot of hacking/ r&d with the infotatiment system as I have the software and equipment to do so just waiting for the newness to wear off till I dig in. I've done alot over the years with ice vehicles as far as software modifications go so I'm excited to see what can be achieved with the systems in the bolt. I have recently downloaded the 14.5 firmware and plan to decompile it to see if the mp4 format compatibility can be added. There appears to be alot of potential with the systems in the vehicle.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I plan to do alot of hacking/ r&d with the infotatiment system as I have the software and equipment to do so just waiting for the newness to wear off till I dig in. I've done alot over the years with ice vehicles as far as software modifications go so I'm excited to see what can be achieved with the systems in the bolt. I have recently downloaded the 14.5 firmware and plan to decompile it to see if the mp4 format compatibility can be added. There appears to be alot of potential with the systems in the vehicle.
I cannot wait to see what you come up with! Please share when you do dig in!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
GetOffYourGas
Chevy Bolt EV Forum
We’re the Largest Chevy Bolt EV Online Community and Owner's Club. Join to discuss sport mode, reviews, battery range and charging!
Full Forum Listing