Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased the car in late January of 2018. Installed a Clipper charger, tinted the windows, and install some weather tech floor liner's all around. Very happy with the car, I think the truck is getting jealous in fact. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome.

My truck demanded a 3000 mile road trip to overcome the hurt. Watch out!
I understand, my wife prefers to take the pickup when we go on a trip...just in case we find something we want to bring home. It doesn't hurt that it is comfortable, but......18 mpg on the highway, and we had a Prius in the garage. :eek:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I mentioned to the wife about trading in the truck and the boat for the Bolt, and I received the you have just offered the dumbest idea ever look from her. All the married men out there will completely understand the look of disgust. :) Positive note: I got to keep all my toys!

·
Registered
676 Posts
I understand, my wife prefers to take the pickup when we go on a trip...just in case we find something we want to bring home. It doesn't hurt that it is comfortable, but......18 mpg on the highway, and we had a Prius in the garage. :eek:
My cure for this attachment to bringing things home was to convince her we needed motorcycles. A saddle bag can't hold nearly as much as a pickup truck! FJR1300 for me and Concours 1400 for her.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts