Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very please so far. one of the first Bolts in NJ Charging using 110 v sucks, but installation of new 220 charging system at home less that a two weeks away

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and being one of the first in NJ! Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Nice! Love the red. Welcome to the forums. Isn't there supposed to be snow in those pictures?? ;)

·
Registered
735 Posts
2 weeks and 700 mile is some good coverage to have on those NJ roads. As far as handling and comfort on those roads (which I heard can be rough) how are you liking it?

With a lot of Bolt owners and EV owners in general living in city centers I have a feeling questions like this will start to come up more.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Did you have to wait long for New Jersey delivery of your Bolt? I'm still waiting on delivery of my Bolt to the Denville dealership --my Bolt was built February 15 and is still in transit. Did you buy or lease ? I'm planning to lease.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got mine from Princeton Chevrolet. They made aware of a delivery in late February (27th) and called Took test drive of this very vehicle that same day, declared I wanted it and gave them a deposit. Went back several days later to pick up. Never considered a lease, I had the money to purchase and simply wrote the check for the balance. The day I picked mine up, the salesman told me he sold three more. After two weeks of ownership you can understand why the demand is high.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have no had issues with handling and comfort. My daily commute is roughly 35-40 miles. I did have one day when I drove 106 miles. But, so far a totally enjoyable experience,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts