Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Some dealerships may be getting them in the week of November 28!

And in mass numbers too. One dealership alone is reporting that it expects to receive 39 Bolts next week, followed by another 14 a few weeks later.
I can see this forum's membership rising next week when everyone starts picking up their chevy bolts.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
One dealer alone getting 39 bolts at one time ?! That's freaking insane.

Definitely gonna keep an eye out online to see what pricing is looking like and what not

·
Registered
786 Posts
We may ask members who live in California to visit their GM dealers, get close to a real Bolt EV, sit in it, and take pictures for the rest of us who can only see them in pictures and dream about getting into one. In my case I will not even see one unless I travel to the mainland and visit a dealer. Maybe in 2017 GM will allow my local dealer to sell and service the Bolt EV.

My hopes are high!

·
Registered
110 Posts
my salesperson at the above mentioned article (Boardwalk Chevy dealership) told me today that all the info stated and quoted there is not correct. delivery is not expected those days mentioned.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
my salesperson at the above mentioned article (Boardwalk Chevy dealership) told me today that all the info stated and quoted there is not correct. delivery is not expected those days mentioned.
Did they provide insight on what days or how many they will be receiving ?? Correct information perhaps ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts