Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my Kinetic Blue LT from a dealer in Maryland today and made excuses to go out and about; so I already have 130 miles on it.

As soon as I figure out BoltStats and get the car linked I'll have the first one in PA.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Congrats to Dadrick! I am not sure what "Bolt stats" are, other than the obvious. Can someone shed light on this?

I do not claim to have the first Bolt in WV (but I MAY have) but they are not sold here yet and I, too, had to go to Maryland. The people at "Fitzgerald Auto Mall" in Frederick were knowledgeable and accommodating. I picked mine up on May 18, drove 400 miles home, and now have just over 1000 miles of experience.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats to Dadrick! I am not sure what "Bolt stats" are, other than the obvious. Can someone shed light on this?

I do not claim to have the first Bolt in WV (but I MAY have) but they are not sold here yet and I, too, had to go to Maryland. The people at "Fitzgerald Auto Mall" in Frederick were knowledgeable and accommodating. I picked mine up on May 18, drove 400 miles home, and now have just over 1000 miles of experience.
Boltstats is a sister website to VoltStats. It has a map that shows other owners and uses an OnStar data feed to track mileage/mpg.

Fitzgerald is where I got mine too! Good folks, no hassles, no high pressure. When I was there they had about 10 on the lot. Because of this forum I was able to teach the salesman a couple things about the Bolt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts