Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Bolt came in last night and I asked the dealer to send me pictures of my new ride to tide me over until I pick her up on the 28th.

Here are the first pictures of my new Bolt.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mainly

I can't imagine the email you sent your dealer for those pictures. :D Congrats on the soon to be in your hands Bolt.
Mainly that I was out of town and since it was Chevy's fault for the delay that I wanted pictures.

I think they realized that I was not a happy camper so are doing things like this to keep me happy.

Save

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Love the white Bolt. I still wish I got the orange, my wife said no though... Should have pushed it more! I got Midnight Grey and it is starting to grow on me, it goes well with NY Giants Blue colors.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Gee, almost two years in the forum and you are just now springing for the big batteries! Congratulations! (Kinetic Blue is coooooool!)

·
Registered
195 Posts
:DCongratulations! Not a bad color in the bunch. I've had my Bolt six weeks and just went over 1000 miles yesterday. I love it!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Love how these look in white which if you're into adding some custom graphics, some thin blue graphics could go well and even look very OEM, along the lines of a special pin striping package.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Love how these look in white which if you're into adding some custom graphics, some thin blue graphics could go well and even look very OEM, along the lines of a special pin striping package.
I'm waiting for someone to do Star Trek theme, on a white Bolt. I think it looks a bit like the little runabout shuttlecraft.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts