Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

After a car accident totaled my gas guzzler, I figured it was a perfect time to make the EV plunge.... So I took home a Bolt!

Premier, arctic blue, DC fast charging, infotainment & driver confidence packages. Gotta get those extra safety features.

I'm excited to be here and learn a lot.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Welcome aboard. In the CBF (Chevy Bolt Forum) I have many "friends I'll never meet." Everyone has been very nice and helpful.

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Hi All!

After a car accident totaled my gas guzzler, I figured it was a perfect time to make the EV plunge.... So I took home a Bolt!

Premier, arctic blue, DC fast charging, infotainment & driver confidence packages. Gotta get those extra safety features.

I'm excited to be here and learn a lot.
Welcome to the forums! As David said, you are going to love this car! It is super practical and delivers as advertised. I appreciate mine more and more and just got the LT! :laugh:

·
Registered
195 Posts
:DDriving a EV for the first time is exciting. When I purchased my 2012 Prius Plug In, even 10 mile range was fun. Problem is, you always want more range. Anyone considering a EV, the Chevy Bolt is the logical, practical, answer.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
:DDriving a EV for the first time is exciting. When I purchased my 2012 Prius Plug In, even 10 mile range was fun. Problem is, you always want more range. Anyone considering a EV, the Chevy Bolt is the logical, practical, answer.
I went from a 2012 Prius Plug In to a 2014 Volt and finally to the Bolt.... where I'm actually satisfied, and with no range anxiety at all.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Grats on taking the EV plunge! Now you won't have to go to the gas station and drop a lot of money to fill up your gas guzzler. That's going to be satisfying the first few times you pass by your usual station.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I went from a 2012 Prius Plug In to a 2014 Volt and finally to the Bolt.... where I'm actually satisfied, and with no range anxiety at all.
Clearly the PiP was a gateway drug to hardcore EV-use...

"Hi, my name is Dave and I am an EV addict"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts