Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kleen Kanteen 20 oz insulated, "Granite Peak" color matches the Bolt perfectly, and it sits in the cup holder like a glove. Actually I think it's a few mm shy of the bottom, but no matter with the design of the cupholder it's perfectly secure. Which begs the question why Chevy would make the bottom of the cupholder slightly less than 3"? Answer: this way the cup doesn't rattle around in the holder, instead is snugly held.

Add in the insulation and the sealing lid (Café Cap 2.0), easily opened while driving this is about as good as you can find. Even better, it comes in three sizes and all are the same width.

https://www.kleankanteen.com/collections/insulated-bottles/products/insulated-coffee-mug-20oz?variant=19763102598

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I have two of those and they're amazing at keeping your drinks hot or cold for hours on end! But mine are the ones with the twisting cap so using it while driving won't work.

·
Registered
41 Posts
"Granite Peak" doesn't seem to be available any more. But, I wonder if the "Lemon Curry" will match Shock.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I’ll add a random endorsement here. Klean Kanteen is a fantastic family owned company and we have more than our fair share of their products. Highly recommended!

·
Registered
306 Posts
One problem I noticed with the cup holder, it sits in direct sunlight.

If it was moved forward a few inches it would be in shade from the info screen.

If it wasn't so dam expensive I would adapt a heating/cooling cup holder from later model Escalade/Tahoe, it was found on the platinum models.

You can buy it over the counter at a GM parts department, if you can get the discount, for a low low price of $625.00.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts