Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I've had the car a week. It's my first EV and so far it's been great. All I have to learn now is to stop enjoying the acceleration so much >:). At least then I can start looking at my consumption rates and feel better when I see other posts on it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It is so truly hard not to want to always enjoy the super quick (and quiet) acceleration! It is like an oxymoron - should be green but I want to go, go, go!

Have you any thoughts on tackling an ascent of the Coquihalla?

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
It is so truly hard not to want to always enjoy the super quick (and quiet) acceleration! It is like an oxymoron - should be green but I want to go, go, go!
Well the truly great thing about living here in BC is that you can stomp that pedal as hard as you want and you'll still be as green as can be - because virtually all of our electric power comes from non-polluting, renewable sources (hydro-electricity).

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Hey, if you have the range to play, I say you enjoy it to the fullest! This is what it's all about, showing people that EVs are actually fun and not just boring commuter cars for tree-huggers (no offence to anyone).

Put some good tires on there and you're super quick acceleration would feel that much more better ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts