Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
807 Posts
Welcome, it shouldn't take long to get used to it. But, ask away when you cross things that don't make sense.

·
Registered
2020 Bolt
73 Posts
Welcome, we kept outrSpark EV as our second car. You'll be happy with the Bolt.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
For true, the Spark is an underappreciated BEV; much more goodness there than was commonly understood. Unfortunately, the Spark EV was never sold in WA or we'd probably be owning one. On the other hand, the styling is something I'd wince every time I walked up on that ugly little s-box.

jack vines

·
Registered
239 Posts
I love my sparky. It was a lease. Too bad they asked for too much for me to keep it. 80 miles is plenty good enough for my daily driving. I got 4.9 miles per kWh.

The lease was a **** of a deal. After all said and done, I was paying $75 a month.

-TL

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Bolt Premier
322 Posts
Welcome, we kept outrSpark EV as our second car. You'll be happy with the Bolt.
Love this idea. I’ve been tinkering with the idea of a Spark or 500e as a second EV. Just haven’t been driving much since the pandemic, otherwise I’d probably be all over it.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
80 miles is plenty good enough for my daily driving.
Love this idea. I’ve been tinkering with the idea of a Spark or 500e as a second EV. Just haven’t been driving much since the pandemic, otherwise I’d probably be all over it.
Wandering way OT here, as is our wont, but I'd shop widely for a lease return i3. Because some are still paranoid abut short range BEVs, the i3s without the range extender ICE are often bargain priced.

jack vines

·
Registered
2017 Bolt Premier
322 Posts
Wandering way OT here, as is our wont, but I'd shop widely for a lease return i3. Because some are still paranoid abut short range BEVs, the i3s without the range extender ICE are often bargain priced.

jack vines
100% agree. That’s the same advice I gave my mom, particularly since she’s in LA and they have all those LAPD returned REX i3s that were well-maintained. And even on CarMax you can find them at a really good rate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts