Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2021 Bolt EV
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed these on my 2022 Bolt and it gave me a 1.5" lift to my front end. This definately improves my clearance and avoids parking blocks from damages under my front bumper. Super easy to install and tools were not necessary. Just some greese. These clear speed bumps effectively, too. Steardier and well balaced on curves. I can't tell you guys anything on aero dynamics. But, I don't believe the effect will be too detrimental. My Bolt is just a city commuter. Not a freeway extreemer. They are: 2pcs A Style Car Auto Shock Absorber Power Cushion Buffer Special Spring Bumper obtainable either on Ebay or amazon. Hope this benefits some of you.

Attachments

· Registered
2021 Bolt EV
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am confused.
What does it do?

From the install it seems it only slides on the spring. It does not lift the car...
What am I missing here?
Well, what you're required to do 1st is do the research, locate the simple instructions and you'll find your way towards the install. Once you safely raise the Bolt and have the tires at eye level you'll see that the springs stretch enough to install the part. When the Bolt is lowered you'll see the difference in height and feel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts