Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have swapped my stock Michelin Energy Saver A/S with Selfseal for some stickier tires, so I do not need the stock tires anymore, they were taken off at 3200 miles and all 4 tires and in great/like new condition. I understand they are rather hard to source, so this may help a few people with punctured tires.

Please send me a PM with an offer and your location (I'm in San Diego) if interested.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I sent you a PM. I will either PayPal you payment or Venmo, whichever you prefer. I will pick up from you at your location. I live in Riverside, CA.

·
Registered
592 Posts
What's shipping like for these, does UPS do it? I'm in N California.

Second question is rims, I was thinking of having a spare tire my wife can run out to me in case of flat, are there any rims that are cheap and exactly equivalent?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Another set of OEM tires For Sale

Yes, I do have a full set of the OEM self-sealing tires available. These have just a couple of hundred miles on them - they are barely dirty.

I'll ship boxed, UPS, from Portland, OR. They weigh about 25 lbs. boxed, so shipping should run from about $25 to west coast to maybe $35 back east (each). Paypal, please - I'll invoice you when I get the shipping estimate.

Make offer (via PM), as they say...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good morning, and I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I also have a full set of OEM tires available here in MA, but I will ship as well. Just a little over 800 miles on them.

If interested, please PM me and make an offer. I prefer PayPal.

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good morning, and I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I also have a full set of OEM tires available here in MA, but I will ship as well. Just a little over 800 miles on them.

If interested, please PM me and make an offer. I prefer PayPal.

Thanks
Jkhuskies,
I can't pm you as I do not have enough posts. Please email me geewhz01 gmail.

Andy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts