Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since my stock self seals are done, I figure I would burn them off one last time by hitting Shanonville Motorsports park!! I had a blast even though grip was an issue with the stock tires. First time on that track on 4 wheels (did many laps on bikes) However being my only second time hitting a track with a car and first time in about 8 years I figure I did not do to bad. The bolt did however display the "Propulsion power reduced" after a couple laps rendering it slow for a few seconds at a time then would come back alive with a bit less power.
All in all great safe fun. And I was not the slowest car there!!
Here is a lap with my bro (sorry conversation in french). Best lap was a 2:22:00,

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
So since my stock self seals are done, I figure I would burn them off one last time by hitting Shanonville Motorsports park!! I had a blast even though grip was an issue with the stock tires. First time on that track on 4 wheels (did many laps on bikes) However being my only second time hitting a track with a car and first time in about 8 years I figure I did not do to bad. The bolt did however display the "Propulsion power reduced" after a couple laps rendering it slow for a few seconds at a time then would come back alive with a bit less power.
All in all great safe fun. And I was not the slowest car there!!
Here is a lap with my bro (sorry conversation in french). Best lap was a 2:22:00,

Looks like you were reeling in the vehicle in front of you!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha ha that was actually a high powered turbo toyota MR2 with giant tires and wayyy too much camber. it was only good for straight line!!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Fun to watch! At 1:40 in the video, you are still getting 150 kW of power while the "Propulsion Power is Reduced" message is being displayed.

Mike

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh BTW I had the car in L with sport mode on and used max regen (with paddle).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts