Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just a simple presentation.

Here in Quebec, it's though to have a Bolt EV. Mine maybe arrive in december... or january :)

Thanks for all the tips !

Note : I buy, not lease. I want to be the guy with the oldest Bolt in the Province in ten years :)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Welcome to the forums! That's definitely a goal you got there and I like it! Most mileage on it too ;)

That's quite a long wait though, what are you currently driving around?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forums! That's definitely a goal you got there and I like it! Most mileage on it too ;)

That's quite a long wait though, what are you currently driving around?

A 2016 Elantra... When i bought it, no decent EV was on market. But now, after a test drive, i love the Bolt...

Thanks for the welcoming. :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
I really hope you plan on owning one that long. It will be a real test of how good the Bolt is since often people sell after years 4-6, at least these days. Years ago it was common to see people hold onto cars till either the body rots or engine is shot.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really hope you plan on owning one that long. It will be a real test of how good the Bolt is since often people sell after years 4-6, at least these days. Years ago it was common to see people hold onto cars till either the body rots or engine is shot.

Exactly. I hate programmed obsolence. :)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
A 2016 Elantra... When i bought it, no decent EV was on market. But now, after a test drive, i love the Bolt...

Thanks for the welcoming. :)
Ahh okay nice, yeah at that time it was just the Leaf and the i3 if I remember correctly? Both of which btw, I highly dislike ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahh okay nice, yeah at that time it was just the Leaf and the i3 if I remember correctly? Both of which btw, I highly dislike ;)
Exactly. :)

I want a car with a range of around 400 KM to go see my son.

I'am not a fanatic of any brand (i think Tesla make a wonderful job), but the Bolt is the one that fit my needs.

Talking of Tesla, i like the company. But i HATE the fanboy of Tesla. Kind of a dangerous cultists :)

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Talking of Tesla, i like the company. But i HATE the fanboy of Tesla. Kind of a dangerous cultists :)
No kidding, right?? Those guys are kinda rabid. Tesla can do no wrong and all other car companies are cheaters and hacks. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'am not a fanatic of any brand (i think Tesla make a wonderful job), but the Bolt is the one that fit my needs.

Its just like what you see with Apple products and Tesla buyers have been largely compared to those buyers. I guess you can say we're more like the Andriod users of the EV world.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts