Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A CA address is available by renting a Personal Mailbox at an independently owned "The UPS Store". As shown below, it provides you with a physical address. Anyone know if that would meet address requirements for the CA DMV?

From "The UPS Store" website - Your mailing address will be the address of The UPS Store location, with either PMB (private mailbox) or the pound symbol (#) designating your individual box. Instead of “The UPS Store,” your name appears first.

Example:
Joe Smith
PMB XXX or # XXX
12345 Somewhere Street
Some City, Some State Some ZIP - See more at: https://www.theupsstore.com/mailboxes/personal-mailboxes#sthash.azspIzZL.dpuf

·
Registered
56 Posts
Why are you needing a CA address? I am currently negotiating a deal with three CA high volume Chevy dealers ready to ship out of State. One of them has 121 units in stock and can't sell them locally. And GM is now allowing out of state sales.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Why are you needing a CA address? I am currently negotiating a deal with three CA high volume Chevy dealers ready to ship out of State. One of them has 121 units in stock and can't sell them locally. And GM is now allowing out of state sales.
That may be for buy and not lease, can you please confirm this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in Florida and Bolts will be here in August. So, I've been trying to lease one in California, but they told me that GM does not allow to sell or lease out of California. That was Harbor Chevrolet. Can you share those dealers willing to lease in Florida? Thank you,

Joaquin Mosquera 305-331-9908

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
I live in Florida and Bolts will be here in August. So, I've been trying to lease one in California, but they told me that GM does not allow to sell or lease out of California. That was Harbor Chevrolet. Can you share those dealers willing to lease in Florida? Thank you,

Joaquin Mosquera 305-331-9908
I just leased a Bolt LT in St Pete....... they trucked some in..... call

Robert Poole

Maher Chevrolet
2901 34th Street North
St. Petersburg, FL 33713
(727) 323-5000 x5130
(727) 641-1340

I've had mine since 4-11 and love it!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts