Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Black Bolt EV Premier
1,263 Posts
So......let us know how the time machine works for ya.

Reactions: BumbleB

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have been talking to a few dealers in my area and I get the same story from all of them: GM has not released pricing and they are not taking orders for any 2023's yet. Can I assume that it will be a day or two for the dealers in FL to get the green light?
I've talked to two today and have not heard back yet, and I'm on several lists to be notified when that happens.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Chevrolet Bolt
4,004 Posts
I have been talking to a few dealers in my area and I get the same story from all of them: GM has not released pricing and they are not taking orders for any 2023's yet. Can I assume that it will be a day or two for the dealers in FL to get the green light?
I've talked to two today and have not heard back yet, and I'm on several lists to be notified when that happens.
I don't know why Alabama (Donohoo) would see it while Florida would not. Did those dealers have 2022's they were trying to sell you?

·
Super Moderator
2020 Chevrolet Bolt
4,004 Posts
Donohoo has EVs and EUVs but none for sale. All waiting on batteries.
You ordered a 2023 through Donohoo. @DonnyB can't even get his dealership to place an order.

Edit: My comment about 2022's was just wondering whether the FL dealerships didn't want to order a 2023 and wanted to get @DonnyB to buy one of their 2022's instead.

·
Registered
37 Posts
There are absolutely no 2022 Bolts just sitting in any dealers lots. If they are, they spoken for.
In fact, I was told by a few of those dealers I could order a 2022 , but that may end soon and the 2023s could be ordered in early August. If I ordered a 2022 before that ended, delivery would be in 6 months. If I ordered 2023; it would take 12 months.
Curious what Donohoo told you the delivery would be?
EDIT: Just realized this post was for an EUV. My search has been for an EV

·
Registered
30 Posts
There are absolutely no 2022 Bolts just sitting in any dealers lots. If they are, they spoken for.
In fact, I was told by a few of those dealers I could order a 2022 , but that may end soon and the 2023s could be ordered in early August. If I ordered a 2022 before that ended, delivery would be in 6 months. If I ordered 2023; it would take 12 months.
Curious what Donohoo told you the delivery would be?
EDIT: Just realized this post was for an EUV. My search has been for an EV
I'm in FL and don't know who are speaking with but there NUMEROUS Bolts incoming that can be bought. I put my name on one (EUV LT) two weeks ago and friend just reserved a Launch Edition yesterday. There are a dozen in central Florida that aren't presold.

·
Registered
2021 Black Bolt EV Premier
1,263 Posts
a dealer in Denver informed me that there is a new stop sale on the bolt. He said he did not have any more info.
Highly doubtful.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts