Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
I'm in FL and don't know who are speaking with but there NUMEROUS Bolts incoming that can be bought. I put my name on one (EUV LT) two weeks ago and friend just reserved a Launch Edition yesterday. There are a dozen in central Florida that aren't presold.
Wonder how much it would cost to have one shipped to CA . . .

·
Registered
9 Posts
I made a deal on a 2022 EUV it was going to be deliver on July 5th, dealer says that GM notified them that there is a new stop sale as of today.
I had something similar - there's a stop sale on the EVs and EUVs that, from dealers words, arrived on the lot a week ago. Checked for recall and it's the same flammable battery one. Idk what's going on

·
Super Moderator
2020 Chevrolet Bolt
3,927 Posts
I had something similar - there's a stop sale on the EVs and EUVs that, from dealers words, arrived on the lot a week ago. Checked for recall and it's the same flammable battery one. Idk what's going on
Some 2022's are under the battery recall, if their production date was prior to Nov 2021.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Chevrolet Bolt
3,927 Posts
The question is then why did they arrive on a lot a week ago?
There apparently have been shipping issues from a storage depot in Marion, OH. Some forum members are still waiting for Bolts for their MSRP swap from November.

Not saying that's what this is, but I am saying there may be more than one possible explanation. New stop sale, old stop sale with shipping delay, dealer error, dealer mischief, etc.

·
Registered
21 Posts
From what I'm reading about the stop it makes me think that they had a problem knowing what vehicles they fixed and which ones got by. Lol
I bought my euv premiere in April and they said the battery is good to go. The sticker says July 2021on the door build date.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in FL and don't know who are speaking with but there NUMEROUS Bolts incoming that can be bought. I put my name on one (EUV LT) two weeks ago and friend just reserved a Launch Edition yesterday. There are a dozen in central Florida that aren't presold.
I am waiting on one that's "in Transit"
allegedly passing through the Atlanta area according to shipping status provided by dealer.

There are several listed for sale in the central florida area like that. Problem is most of the dealers are packing the pricing with market adjustments and stupidly high non negotiable fees.

I have one decent quote and deal put together, but have been negotiating on and off with several other local dealers.

·
Registered
15 Posts
These dealers are all trying to put on a face that these are in high demand, but the day I was in the dealers looking and talking, it was completely dead in the showroom on a weekend day which is usually when crowds are the largest.

Kia dealerships were packed with people but no EVs in sight on their lot.

·
Registered
9 Posts
From what I'm reading about the stop it makes me think that they had a problem knowing what vehicles they fixed and which ones got by. Lol
I bought my euv premiere in April and they said the battery is good to go. The sticker says July 2021on the door build date.
Do you mind sharing last 5 digits of the Vin? In PM if that's easier for you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The last 6 digits of the VIN are in sequence of build order. If you can find some 2022s with known build dates and VIN numbers, you might be able to estimate the build date of your VIN.
I don't even know how to search for vins that had their battery replaced. I'll just have to stock up on patience and wait for chevy to fix it.
I hope they'll replace batteries for all 2022s before releasing 2023 but who tf knows at this point...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just came back from my local Chevy dealer and I was initially told the 2023 wont be available for order yet. I mentioned that the order banks opened up June 3rd and to check his dealer memos for verification.
The sales manger finally came out and said I was right and showed the saleman how to look it up. All I wanted was a 1lt in red and they were able to input the order at the 2023 msrp. Put a deposit down and now its just the same old waiting game.

Tony

21 - 39 of 39 Posts