Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is probably information that majority of you know, but just gonna post it as it was posted on GM Authority two days ago or so.

The first three have been delivered but the brand says demand is healthy.

Chevrolet spokesperson, Fred Ligouri, said additional Bolt EVs have indeed been sold since the first deliveries as well. “In addition to the three cars delivered to customers, 17 dealer demos were delivered last Tuesday to San Francisco area dealers. We’ve since sold additional Bolt EVs. We have begun filling dealer orders and are working quickly to satisfy demand.”
Following the west coast, the 2017 Bolt EV will next make its way to the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. Ligouri provided a few specifics, stating New York, Massachusetts and Virginia will see initial deliveries during winter of 2017.
http://gmauthority.com/blog/2016/12/gm-working-to-fill-2017-chevrolet-bolt-ev-demand-in-launch-markets/

·
Registered
28 Posts
Makes me wonder how long before they make it to Florida. Should I even bother stopping by a Chevy dealer in my area and expressing my interest now?

·
Super Moderator
2,067 Posts
Makes me wonder how long before they make it to Florida. Should I even bother stopping by a Chevy dealer in my area and expressing my interest now?
GM said Bolts would be available "nationwide" by the 2nd half of next year. So some dealer in Florida should be selling Bolts by June or July.

If you have a good relationship with a dealer, get on their list now! They won't be able to do anything till at least the spring probably as far as ordering goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts