Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed a contract for a Cajun Red Premier, picking it up on Dec. 12. Have not owned a Chevy since 63/64. Tesla and Tax Reform made me buy the car in 2017. Not wanting to wait 2 years for a Model 3 and not wanting to miss the EV Tax Credit, I started shopping for a Bolt. Will be prowling the Forums here to learn and ask questions.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I really like the Cajun Red. Keep us informed with your experiences with the Bolt.

·
Registered
2020 Bolt EV Premier Cajun Red
11 Posts
Welcome. We were looking for a Cajun Red Premier also but could not find one in a 75 mile area. We settled for a Orange Burst Metallic Premier and got a great Lease deal for 36 months 12K miles. Plus GM paid the first month for us and we get the Mass MORV-EV $2,500 rebate from the state.

Fred from Mass.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I got cehjun (eh) red only because I found it to be the least offensive of all the exterior colors. I don't like "winter" color tones which most cars have today. And I thought Bolt EV in orange would flame out too quickly popularity-wise. As most other manufacturers have put on a similar orange. I really like the orange exterior though. Especially with the orange stitching on the seats.

Give me a Bolt EV in Krypton Green (ala Camaro 1LE) with brown seats. I'll pay extra ! Each to his/her own.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts