Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2021Bolt
678 Posts
TSB# 21-NA-261 - dealer says my battery is not on the list to follow this remedy. Anyone else have success navigating this? Nobody seem
UNbelievable. Just look at all the posts on this subject. The dealer always fixes the software back to 100%. Sometimes takes a secound trip.

call your ev rep to help get another dealer

·
Super Moderator
2020 Chevrolet Bolt
3,509 Posts
Had my battery replaced several months ago - never noticed the charging issue until a recent long-distance trip - where we were charge-limited to 80% (I normally charge to 80% so didn't notice the issue until this past week. Dealership says they have to get Chevy approval (could take 90+ days); Chevy says dealer has to take care of it. Passed along the TSB# 21-NA-261 - dealer says my battery is not on the list to follow this remedy. Anyone else have success navigating this? Nobody seems to know what is going on.
Just making sure - when you try to set a target charge level above 80%, does the bar flash and then drop back to 80%?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just making sure - when you try to set a target charge level above 80%, does the bar flash and then drop back to 80%?
Yes - it allows you to change the target charge to 100% - then it immediately flashes and drops to 80% target charge. And -- at a supercharger -- it takes almost twice as long to charge (increased from 38 mins to over an hour at same SOC compared to pre-upgrade).

81 - 83 of 83 Posts