Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded my 2014 Cruze Eco MT in January for a 2020 Bolt LT. Killer deal and trade value and with free charging at work I couldn’t pass it up. Beats paying $35 in gas a week. Miss the Cruze at times but I’m pretty impressed with the Bolt...except the seats and the back up camera guideline delay.

41C4CED9-5DFA-4ACE-BFF9-EE2090432DF2.jpeg

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Bolt Premier - Kinetic Blue Metallic
26 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I too am a previous Chevy Cruze owner. Those Eco MT had pretty impressive MPG numbers. I sadly, I had a Eco AT (it was used), but it had the Z-Link suspension and handled surprisingly well for a compact car. Mind you the Bolt is a much studier feeling car in my opinion. I found a way to keep the Eco wheels, so at least parts of the Cruze will live on :LOL:.

Interesting how you mentioned the seats; I found the Bolt seats are better in some ways than the Cruze seats. While the Cruze seats felt sturdier and are wider than the Bolts, I find the Bolt seats are more plush on the bottom cushion yet more supportive on the back rest.

I got a Premier and use the 360 degree bird's eye camera everyday, but I don't use the trajectories/guidelines.

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet deal. Welcome to the forum.
Thanks! Although the EV hype has picked up in the last month So it’s starting to get a little competitive with the chargers. Still can charge at my house if need be.

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum! I too am a previous Chevy Cruze owner. Those Eco MT had pretty impressive MPG numbers. I sadly, I had a Eco AT (it was used), but it had the Z-Link suspension and handled surprisingly well for a compact car. Mind you the Bolt is a much studier feeling car in my opinion. I found a way to keep the Eco wheels, so at least parts of the Cruze will live on :LOL:.

Interesting how you mentioned the seats; I found the Bolt seats are better in some ways than the Cruze seats. While the Cruze seats felt sturdier and are wider than the Bolts, I find the Bolt seats are more plush on the bottom cushion yet more supportive on the back rest.

I got a Premier and use the 360 degree bird's eye camera everyday, but I don't use the trajectories/guidelines.
Nice color Bolt! It was nice getting 40 mpg and the car never left me stranded in the 7 years I owned it...but the timing and trade in offer was right to turn it in and get a Bolt. I preferred the Cruze seats but can tolerate the Bolt seats, just seem a little thin to me. My Cruze didn’t have the guidelines so it’s also not that big of a deal, but it’s just one of those ocd things where the guidelines turn on Once I put the car in drive....drives me nuts. Haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts