Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Bolt EV LT
272 Posts
Looks great! 35% is spot on in my opinion. You've very lucky that you can tint all the windows in IL, in BC we have to leave the front ones clear (or be hassled by cops and eventually fined).

·
Registered
989 Posts
Looks great! 35% is spot on in my opinion. You've very lucky that you can tint all the windows in IL, in BC we have to leave the front ones clear (or be hassled by cops and eventually fined).
What about a 70% tint ? It's almost undetectable, IMO!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks awesome. Literally had the exact same tint installed today on ours...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great on the white car...pops even more. I was a bit surprised when I said to the guy I bet you haven't done one of these yet and he said I actually just did one. Hopefully the Bolt gets even more traction and he ends up doing many, many more.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The Bolt definitely needs the tint. Looks great guys! Tint will be one of the first things we do with ours once it arrives. If I can give her up for the few days they'll need to do the work that is! lol

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Tint makes everything look so much better. Especially when it's uniform like 35% all around or whatever the case may be. I typically hate seeing when the back windows are darker than the front windows.

·
Registered
624 Posts
unfortunately that depends on the laws in your state. in CA, you must have 70% VLT or more in the front windows, and can do whatever you want in the rear.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Gosh I feel like I want to try the 20%.

I'm going to get formula one comfort series.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
unfortunately that depends on the laws in your state. in CA, you must have 70% VLT or more in the front windows, and can do whatever you want in the rear.
Ouch, now that is harsh :|

That being said, I've heard there are even places where tint is just not allowed period front or back. That is way beyond me and I don't think I could live there lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts