Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a blast owning the Bolt the past year, but I started getting tired of having a plain Bolt. Wanted something a little more substantial. So I decided to upgrade to a 60D. It's not nearly as flashy as a Tesla P100D, but it meets my desire for a little something more. Some may criticize me for this, but I feel it was worth it. Got a great deal on the 60D!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Been a blast owning the Bolt the past year, but I started getting tired of having a plain Bolt. Wanted something a little more substantial. So I decided to upgrade to a 60D. It's not nearly as flashy as a Tesla P100D, but it meets my desire for a little something more. Some may criticize me for this, but I feel it was worth it. Got a great deal on the 60D!
Congratulations! My friend has a 60D and he's very pleased with it. As for the criticism, well, you gotta do what's right for you and not everyone else.

Edit: Upon closer inspection something doesn't look right...lol!

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Is that what’s known as “badge engineering”?

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Do you get to use the Supercharger now??! I hope this is all it takes...

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
You need to finish it and debadge and replace with the Tesla logo. Maybe use some unheard of 60B lettering to throw off other Tesla owners. They'll start wondering if they're missing out on another Tesla...plant that seed of doubt...

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
I asked Elon. In the tiny chance he responds, I'll let you know.
Well, he is pretty busy right now, with all the details of shooting your own car into space. You know how it is... I know, it's a first world problem, but still... I think we can all relate. Who hasn't faced these kinds of challenges?

Say a prayer for Roadster 1.0.

:eek:

·
Super Moderator
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heard Ferrari was testing an EV. I volunteered to give them some baseline specs ;)

When I had my Volvo C30, I got a magnet I stuck in front of the driver's door of a Ferrari badge....except instead of a horse, it was a moose. It was pretty funny.

·
Super Moderator
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, he is pretty busy right now, with all the details of shooting your own car into space. You know how it is... I know, it's a first world problem, but still... I think we can all relate. Who hasn't faced these kinds of challenges?

Say a prayer for Roadster 1.0.

:eek:
He never replied to my tweet. boooooooo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts