Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my name is Ryan. Going to try and get my
Bolt EV tomorrow. This will be my first EV. I’m coming from a long list of sports cars. I test drove the Bolt and was thoroughly impressed! Trying to get a white 2020 LT with fast charging and convenience package, cheers!

Ryan

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Congrats, so still driving sports car... 0-60 in 6.5 sec is no joke! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It’s around 31k...Looking to do a 36m/10k lease. With 0 drive off its ~$430 a month...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interesting. I haven’t signed anything yet. Do you have a link or post that I could reference?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah the $250 lease is for 36k/12k with ~$3k down. The lease I’m looking at is with $0 down which is why it’s more. Thank you though! ^^

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Interesting. I haven’t signed anything yet. Do you have a link or post that I could reference?
not a lot of info, but:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That’s a great deal but I’m in CA. I don’t think the incentives are the same but I will try to use that as leverage lol...😁

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually it is a national offer! Thank you I’m going to try and get them down or I’m gonna walk.!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
This site : ( Charge!!! ) tracks EV leases. Not all, but it is a good reference. What is great is the take ALL money, and divide by the # of months to provide a "normalized" cost-per-month. (OK, not all because states have different rates, and some parts of states have different sales taxes, and the rebates aren't taken into account, but those should be the same in any one area - they are state fees/rebates. Anyhow, take the total cost of your lease offer, including ANY dealer fees, divide by # of months : you have the "monthly cost").

They show a NATIONAL lease offer for the Bolt :

PAYMENT of $250/mo, cost of $319/mo after all fees are counted. ) Not including taxes, fees, license, state rebates, ... ) BUT that is for 12K miles a year (32 cents per mile overage). Is that enough mileage for you?

AND, that is probably for a "base model". How much extra are you willing to pay to get the features (or miles/yr) that you want? Only you know that!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Oh, at any rate, if you have multiple dealers in your area that have Bolts, send each an email asking for an offer/quote. That is always the best way to start (well, unless you see a "$500 down!! $199/mo !! " lease offer in the paper :cool:. )

·
Registered
42 Posts
Check this you might qualify for $5k grant.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I appreciate it but I can’t wait 3 months for an application. I will find my deal. 🙏🏼

1 - 20 of 20 Posts