Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good to see an good, active forum here. My Bolt is being delivered to my house in just minutes. Only time to post this: Greetings from Goleta!
Mike

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Have fun with your new Bolt. It might be awhile before we hear from you again!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all. Mine's a Mosaic Black LT. It's a lot of fun and the only disappointment is that I miss the comfort of my BMW 535D (well, and range). The BMW was to be my last fuel-powered car but since it has a habit of puking the guts of the HP fuel pump (2x) at $10K per, I'm selling while it's still under warranty and am happy being part of the future already! I'm now searching for aftermarket seat cushions and floor mats and a home charger. Lots of good info here -

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome

Thanks all. Mine's a Mosaic Black LT. It's a lot of fun and the only disappointment is that I miss the comfort of my BMW 535D (well, and range). The BMW was to be my last fuel-powered car but since it has a habit of puking the guts of the HP fuel pump (2x) at $10K per, I'm selling while it's still under warranty and am happy being part of the future already! I'm now searching for aftermarket seat cushions and floor mats and a home charger. Lots of good info here -
Welcome , you will love driving the Bolt (former BMW driver ). I went to school at UCSB, nice area to live.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ahh HP fuel pump failures. I won't miss that. (I had a well loved VW GTI that liked to eat those. Along with cam followers.)

Have fun with your new Bolt!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts