Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, welcome to ChevyBolt.org. We encourage you to register to engage in conversations about your Bolt.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
If you're going to add on most of the extra packages, you may as well go for the premium trim and get the extras it comes with. But, if you just want heated seats you can pair it with cloth seats. Works just as well and leather seats won't make it any warmer than cloth.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Started contacting various dealers in the Bay Area. One in the South Bay indicated they are getting an initial allocation of 110. Deliveries are scheduled to start in December towards the end of the month.

Started contacting various dealers in the Bay Area. One in the South Bay indicated they are getting an initial allocation of 110. Deliveries are scheduled to start in December towards the end of the month.
Broadwalk told me that they request an allocation of whatever they want, but they may not get the number they ask for.....just saying.

If you guys can't get them to budge on price try getting in some free maintenance since depending on what's being done it won't cost them much within the first 2 free years or what ever it is they'll give you.

If you guys can't get them to budge on price try getting in some free maintenance since depending on what's being done it won't cost them much within the first 2 free years or what ever it is they'll give you.
I think you're being serious, but there really is no required maintenance until two years when the brakes are supposed to be bled. Rotate tires, replace wipers, and add windshield washer fluid--that's basically it.

I'd pay extra if my Chevy dealer would stop bugging me to bring my Spark EV back for oil changes.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.