Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sell vehicles at a small Chevrolet and Cadillac dealership and I couldn't resist getting one after driving one! I am located between Buffalo and Rochester in a small rural City called Batavia New York. I just started leasing my Cajun Red Bolt and I made sure I got the convenience package and the DC fast-charging provisions. I couldn't decide whether I wanted the Volt with the gas generator backup or the Bolt but decided to go the Bolt route because the lease was so good! It's great to find a forum dedicated to Bolt owners. Working for a dealer I do get a little bit of inside knowledge and training in regards to these vehicles. If anyone has any questions please let me know as I try to be as knowledgeable as I can when it comes to news and upcoming changes! Also if anyone is looking to get one in the Western or Central New York state area you can email me at ericg<at>kenbarrett.com. If I don't have it on the lot I can get it in for you and if there aren't any out there I can do a special order! Thank you for having me here and I look forwards to conversing with you all!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts