Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Mine came from the dealer (FL) like that. They tried to charge $1900 for what they called the "Florida package". Said it included a bug resistant coating, tinted windows, and nitrogen in the tires. I said "I don't want that... and you installed it anyway. Take it off." They removed the $1900 charge. :) I don't feel bad. They didn't give me a good deal at all. Paid $43k for my 2019 out the door.

Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks great! I have an appointment on Monday to get mine done. I Wish I could go that dark but 35% is the darkest I can go here in GA. What percentage is that?

·
Registered
2018 Bolt EV Premier Nightfall Gray
617 Posts
I did 18% here in CO. I recall state law allows 25%, but they are apparently pretty lax about enforcing it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Looks great. This was my second mod to the car once I got it. Only got 50% but sill makes a difference.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is 20% on the windows and back. 35% on the mini pillar window. 20% is the legal limit in OK.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I got 35% ceramic window tinting done, which is the legal limit in Oregon. I really like it, and 35% is plenty dark.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks great! I have an appointment on Monday to get mine done. I Wish I could go that dark but 35% is the darkest I can go here in GA. What percentage is that?
I live in Atlanta, getting my Bolt on Tuesday and I plan to get mine tinted as well. Where are you going to get it done?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts