Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 963 Posts

·
Registered
21 Bolt LT and 22 Bolt EUV Premier
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was approved for the swap with November built EUVs. I signed the offer paperwork with repurchase team last week and the car was released for shipping to the dealership. But now, the status of the vehicle is in a limbo. It says shipping has been delayed till further notice. I have no idea what it means. It could be due to driver shortage which is understandable. However, during the entire process there has been one roadblock after another and I am not sure if there is something else holding things.

Has anyone completed the SWAP with the November built EUVs and received their car? if so, would you be willing to talk to me?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was approved for the swap with November built EUVs. I signed the offer paperwork with repurchase team last week and the car was released for shipping to the dealership. But now, the status of the vehicle is in a limbo. It says shipping has been delayed till further notice. I have no idea what it means. It could be due to driver shortage which is understandable. However, during the entire process there has been one roadblock after another and I am not sure if there is something else holding things.

Has anyone completed the SWAP with the November built EUVs and received their car? if so, would you be willing to talk to me?
Hi, I too signed the letter of acceptance last week, but my car still has not been released to ship to the dealer. I am in California. I am wondering which state you are in?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I too signed the letter of acceptance last week, but my car still has not been released to ship to the dealer. I am in California. I am wondering which state you are in?
I am in TN. Make sure your dealer has signed their paperwork and the repurchase coordinator has it. I got screwed up for a week because they were waiting on paperwork from the dealer. It is better if they email the scanned copy of the signed paperwork than fax it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am in TN. Make sure your dealer has signed their paperwork and the repurchase coordinator has it. I got screwed up for a week because they were waiting on paperwork from the dealer. It is better if they email the scanned copy of the signed paperwork than fax it.
Thanks for letting me know. I think that is what my RC is waiting for. She has talked to the dealer and is waiting for the signed documents from him. I will let you know if I hear anything.

·
Registered
2017 Chevy Bolt LT
22 Posts
Hi, I'm also in California and currently have a Nov. Bolt EUV tagged for me. I'm still paying off my 2017 Bolt loan and I'm curious if you could share some official GM offer numbers here? You're in a lease correct?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, I'm also in California and currently have a Nov. Bolt EUV tagged for me. I'm still paying off my 2017 Bolt loan and I'm curious if you could share some official GM offer numbers here? You're in a lease correct?
Have you received any ETA on the delivery date? I have been waiting for close to 2 weeks now to get any update on delivery date. It was supposedly released for shipment about 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
2022 EUV Premier, former 2020 EV Premier
172 Posts
Have you received any ETA on the delivery date? I have been waiting for close to 2 weeks now to get any update on delivery date. It was supposedly released for shipment about 2 weeks ago.
This process is taking way, way too long. I picked my November EUV first week of Jan. I’m still waiting for my offer letter. RC keeps saying they’re calculating the offer. Really hate to think it’s going to be weeks after that before I see any movement…

·
Registered
166 Posts
My dealer called me yesterday afternoon to say they had signed and sent their version of our agreement. I sent my signed copy off over the weekend. I'll keep y'all posted from here in East Tennessee!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My dealer called me yesterday afternoon to say they had signed and sent their version of our agreement. I sent my signed copy off over the weekend. I'll keep y'all posted from here in East Tennessee!
Are you in Chattanooga area? just curious...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Waiting on my offer I selected my replacement EUV on December 27 and was in the queue on November 17th. Was told on Monday 1/17 that my offer would be in the next 1-2 weeks. No update since. They should have all the paperwork and photos since I started this mess. So offer should be imminent. I read on here somewhere they don't ship it until the offer is signed and returned. When they reach out to make the offer I will ask what exactly do I need to do to make the car arrive on time and keep all posted.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Waiting on my offer I selected my replacement EUV on December 27 and was in the queue on November 17th. Was told on Monday 1/17 that my offer would be in the next 1-2 weeks. No update since. They should have all the paperwork and photos since I started this mess. So offer should be imminent. I read on here somewhere they don't ship it until the offer is signed and returned.
Yes. They are not released for shipment until the offer is signed by both the dealer and you.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Are you in Chattanooga area? just curious...
Knoxville. Late news: My repurchase coordinator just sent me an email stating he has requested some info from my dealer and as soon as they reply he, "will contact the transport team and say the deal is closed now and they can prepare to move the vehicle to the dealer ASAP!" Oh happy day?

·
Registered
185 Posts
I called the repurchasing department this morning because it’s been almost a month since I tagged an EV 2LT and haven’t heard a word. When I called last week they gave me my six-digit case number, but my case STILL hasn’t been assigned and they couldn’t even give me a sense of where I am in the queue.

The guy I spoke with said they are getting up to six cases assigned to them everyday, so perhaps instead of tipping the dealer (see other thread) we should show a little more compassion to these faceless CSRs working our cases.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Knoxville. Late news: My repurchase coordinator just sent me an email stating he has requested some info from my dealer and as soon as they reply he, "will contact the transport team and say the deal is closed now and they can prepare to move the vehicle to the dealer ASAP!" Oh happy day?
I was told that last week. My dealer already has the check for both the cars. I also just talked to my RC. He told me that he nor his boss have no clue why it is not getting shipped. And GM of the dealership was also clueless to why shipment is getting hold even after all the paperwork was cleared.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I called the repurchasing department this morning because it’s been almost a month since I tagged an EV 2LT and haven’t heard a word. When I called last week they gave me my six-digit case number, but my case STILL hasn’t been assigned and they couldn’t even give me a sense of where I am in the queue.

The guy I spoke with said they are getting up to six cases assigned to them everyday, so perhaps instead of tipping the dealer (see other thread) we should show a little more compassion to these faceless CSRs working our cases.
I absolutely have no complaint for my RC. He has been super nice and always on top of things. I just hate that there are too many departments involved and no one knows what the other one is doing. The pilot program of giving these Nov built cars looks like got set up in a rush and there is no clear guideline for each steps involved.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Funny just got off the phone with GM and my lady said shes processed "hundreds" of these repurchase offers and "not a single person declined the offer" because they were so good. Sounds fishy.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Im in the same spot signed my agreement last week she said she would get her manager to release the car for delivery to the dealer. But they don’t have an ETA for how long delivery will take.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im in the same spot signed my agreement last week she said she would get her manager to release the car for delivery to the dealer. But they don’t have an ETA for how long delivery will take.
Looks like you and I are in about the same spot. Could you let us know when you have any update on the ETA? I will do the same.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
At the point it is signed between the dealer and me am I required to turn over my vehicle immediately or do you get to keep your vehicle until the replacement arrives?
YOu only turn ur vehicle once the replacement gets to the dealer. You have sign it over. They are also suppose to do a walk around and inspection just like any other trade in.

1 - 20 of 963 Posts